- Negotiable + Benefits
- Job Type:
- South West
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 12-01-2018 04:11 PM
- Jean Jones
I am currently searching for a track engineer to join an engineering company covering the technical engineering duties of Track/ Permanent Way.
You will be associated with all permanent way engineering aspects of construction and associated works to ensure effective delivery by the company and the client; to budget and in line with standards.
- Undertake the role of deputy CRE
- Carry out the analysis, prepare plans/ programmes, detailed track, topographical surveys, review or check specification, designs or estimates, undertake the detailed planning
- Control all onsite technical activities, standards, processes and procedures
- HND/HNC in civil engineering
- Strong understanding of permanent way in plain line and S&C
- Strong knowledge of track standards and processes
Please apply online or contact Jean on 01732 455300 for further information.
(Infrastructure Manager - CertRP)
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)