Systems Accountant - MS Dynamics Navision 2017
- £400 - £450 per day
- Local Government
- Job Type:
- South East
- City Of London
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 13-03-2018 01:20 PM
- John Allen
I am currently recruiting for a specialist Systems Accountant with extensive MS Dynamics Navision 2017 experience to work on an interim basis for a major rail organisation in Central London.
My client is currently in the process of extending the installed Navision 2017 system to include project accounting (driven from Timesheet entry) and are now approaching the first year-end process. Experience in these disciplines and being able to support the standard financial system installed software e.g. GL, AP, AR, FA, during a busy period, is required.
You will be joining the organisation mid-implementation of a new Navision 2017 programme which will be covering a variety of processes such as timesheeting and business processes. Duties will include:
- Advise and assist with the implementation of the next stage of the Project Accounting software rollout.
- Support the users to resolve and reduce the number of system reported issues.
- Advise and assist with Finance year-end process. Assist with balance sheet reconciliations and preparation for year-end audit.
- Knowledge transfer to the finance team
The successful candidate will be a qualified (or part-qualified) accountant with extensive experience of Nav 2017 implementation/ roll out. Ideally, you will have a financial and auditing background.
- Experience working in accounting, covering all accounting aspects
- At least 2 years previous experience supporting of MS Dynamics Navision accountancy system.
- Is a part qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or qualified by experience but with strong IT skills (including advanced Excel).
- Experience preparing for a year-end audit and dealing with external auditors or from an audit background.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills to be able to capture, deal with, and relay information to other colleagues.
- Must be highly self-motivated and directed.
- Must be a team player.
Please apply online or contact John on 01732 455300 for further information.
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)