Principal Track Design Engineer
I am searching for a Principal Track design consultant to join Jacobs engineering to work on several Network Rail projects covering the assurances in the early Grip stages.
· Act as CRE on S&C renewals and plain line
· Work closely with Client, ensuring delivery
· Monitor and mentor junior permanent staff
· Check designs and approve the permanent way deliverables of projects ranging from feasibility to AFC status (Grip stage 2-5)
· Degree in engineering or equivalent
· Member of Permanent way design
· BRT, MX, MicroStation competent
· Strong track engineering design background
Please apply online or contact Jean on 01732 455300 for further information.