Quantity Surveyor - Residential, Commercial and Education
- Job Type:
- East of England
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 08-02-2019 11:51 AM
- Resourcing Team
I am currently working with a leading project and cost management consultancy, who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join them in their Cambridge office. In this position you shall be working in the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors on projects which range in value from £0.5 million - £100million+. The role will involved preparing feasibility studies, detailed cost planning (RIBA Stages 2/3 estimating) and preparation of bills of quantities.
- Quantity Surveyor with 3 years experience post degree
- Full drivers license
- Willing to travel to London and South East (but based in Cambridge)
- Experience in preparation of feasibility studies, detailed cost planning (RIBA Stages 2/3 estimating) and preparation of bills of quantities
- Specific experience and focus in preparation of feasibility studies, cost planning (RIBA stages 2/3 estimating) and preparation of bills of quantities
- Residential/ Commercial/ Education experience
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further please contact me on 01732 455 300 or email sophie @cpresourcing.co.uk
01732 455 300
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)