Health and Safety Manager
I am currently working with a multi disciplinary rail engineering contractor in Kent who are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join them as a ‘QUENSH’ Manager – ‘Quality, Environment and Health & Safety Specialist.
The role shall involve:
- Working across the business’ Behavioural Safety Programme
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety procedures and processes re understood and worked too
- Ensuring that all managers are implementing the Monthly Safety Team Meetings
- Maintaining Health and Safety Notice boards- and putting together the Board Report
- Accident/ Incident investigations
The ideal candidate shall have experience:
- Monitoring Health and Safety Standards and Practices
- Experience performing audits and inspections
This is a permanent opportunity which offers fantastic package. If you would be interested in discussing further please contact Sophie at Critical Project Resourcing on 01732 455 300 or click ‘apply’ now!
01732 455 300