- £30 per hour
- Local Government
- Job Type:
- South East
- East London
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 09-08-2019 10:30 AM
- Charlotte Coleman
I have a vacancy available for a Desktop Analyst to work with an East London Council on a contract basis.
You will be providing support for a ‘smarter working’ programme that is currently being actioned by the Council.
You will support Laptop Build, imaging/ installing/ upgrading/ configuring Laptops and provide deployment and technical support to users across all sites. You will support problem resolution to staff following device deployment and training and support the transition from project delivery to BAU service operation. Experience/knowledge required:
- Experience of building and configuring Windows 10 devices including Laptops, and other Mobile devices
- Understanding and experience of pre-deployment checks to the end user
- Understanding and experience of the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process
- Understanding and experience of deploying new hardware to end user
- Experience of Installing authorised software to laptops and desktops
- Experience of creating and maintaining all deployment and laptop build records
- Experience of provide Technical Support to end users
- Experience of logging issues as and when they arise
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied and kept up to date on desktops
- Experience of providing Desktop Support and Floorwalker in a Windows 10 environment
- Technical knowledge of the following would be preferable:
- Windows 10
- Local Government Applications
- Office 365,
- Skype for Business, Softphone technology
- Meeting Room technology
Please do not hesitate to apply.
(Local Authority Team Manager - CertRP)
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)