Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
- Salary is flexible dependant on experience
- Civil Engineering & Structures
- Job Type:
- South East
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 11-09-2019 09:08 AM
- Resourcing Team
We are currently working with a leading engineering consultancy who are looking to expand their team by recruiting for a Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer within there Winchester office.
As the Civil Infrastructure Engineer you will undertake design and management in all areas of water engineering and site development including utility and drainage design, flood risk assessment, road pavement design and layout, highways layout design, earthworks design, and site procurement issues. You will undertake site development drawing using such software as Civil 3D which you will also undertake external water flood modelling.
Within the position as the Civil Infrastructure or Development Engineer typical duties can include:
- Working as part of a team to carry out hands on design for a variety of Civils Infrastructure projects such as housing, schools etc
- Use of technical analysis and design software packages
- Project managing projects to provide the day to day running of projects
- Liaison with architects, suppliers and contractors
- Attending and contributing to project meetings (internal and external)
- Working with the technician team to prepare and produce drawings
- Resolution of site queries
- Experience within Civil 3D, MicroDrainage or similar
- Experience in areas of water engineering and site development including utility and drainage design, flood risk assessment, road pavement design and layout, highways layout design, earthworks design, and site procurement issues
- Chartered or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Experience of working in a similar consulting environment
As mentioned, this position is based in Winchester in Hampshire so could suit candidates in the surrounding areas such as Southampton or Salisbury. if this position is of interest, then don’t hesitate to contact Sebastian at Critical Project Resourcing
01732 455 300
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)