Procurement Construction Category Specialist
- negotiable dependent on experience
- Local Government
- Job Type:
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 09-10-2019 04:46 PM
- Charlotte Coleman
I am currently recruiting for a Procurement Construction Category Specialist to work with a London Local Authority on a contract basis for an initial period of 6 months.
My client is seeking applicants with a proven track record of successful procurements across a range of construction and FM works and services contracts, covering a wide range of values
- PCR 2015 and EU procurement practice
- Local Authority/Housing Associations/ALMO experience
- Ability to review specifications and create evaluation models
- Draft ITT and OJEU Notices
- JCT/NEC contracts
- E-tendering portals
Please do not hesitate to apply if you have the required skills and experience.
(Local Authority Team Manager - CertRP)
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)