- £160 per day
- Local Government
- Job Type:
- West Midlands
- Ref #:
- Ref: VR/35959 CA
- Post Date:
- 29-06-2020 02:53 PM
- Resourcing Team
Resourcing Co-ordinator Ref:
My client based in Birmingham is currently looking for a resourcing coordinator on a interim contract. The role will be managing a high volume of interview scheduling and proactively managing Background Checking for new hires, together with general recruitment administration.
My client is looking for:
- Previous experience in either the public sector or transport sector
- In house experience is essential. Candidates from an agency background will not be considered.
- Stakeholder management and facilitation skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills, to engage positively and represent the organisation with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Numeracy and analytical skills, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills, along with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of recruitment best practice principles and procedures.
- Previous knowledge of a ATS System (ie Taleo or similar).
Please apply for immediate consideration
01732 455 300
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)