- £27 - £35 per hour
- Local Government
- Job Type:
- Ref #:
- Ref: VR/36075 CA
- Post Date:
- 30-07-2020 11:51 AM
- Resourcing Team
My client is looking for a confident, dynamic, and ambitious Finance Manager for Family Services who can lead a Finance admin team working for a local authority. You will be joining and leading a hardworking and busy support team, ensuring sound financial infrastructure, policies, processes, standards and procedures are in place to support the business as well as monitoring compliance across the Service.
The Successful Applicant will have:
- ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA qualification or equivalent mix of qualifications and experience
- Local government experience in children’s services would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - must be able to 'tell the story behind the numbers' to stakeholders who lie outside the finance team
- The drive and know how to take ownership of processes within the finance function
- A 'bigger picture' mindset, as well as strong attention to detail
- A truly hands on approach
- The ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
- Proficient Excel user
- Experience with Integra/CONTROCC would be a bonus
Please apply for immediate consideration
01732 455 300
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)