HR/Payroll Coordinator – Local Authority
- £16.19 per hour
- Local Government
- Job Type:
- Home Counties
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 31-07-2020 09:41 AM
- Charlotte Coleman
I am currently recruiting for an experienced HR Coordinator to work with a Local Authority in Hertfordshire on a contract basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the day to day administration of the department
- Delivery of a professional and transformational HR service
- Be the main point of contact for general HR enquiries from both internal and external customers, referring queries where necessary to the appropriate member of the team
- Be the designated Council specialist on HR and payroll administration
- Responsible for the day to day liaison person with the outsourced payroll provider
- Responsible for ensuring the monthly payroll submission is completed correctly and on time
- Be the secondary signatory with the Head of HR Operations for the monthly payroll
- Be the first point of contact to internal and external customers
- Be the lead liaison person for the HR/Payroll audit processes
- Producing data for HR reporting on KPIs, ONS reports and various MI reports as required under the direction of the HRA Operations
- Processing invoices across the HR function, under the direction of the HRA Operations
- Administer maternity/paternity/adoption leave and pay, notifying both payroll and pension providers, as appropriate with support from the HRA Operations
- Manage various employee voucher schemes, for example, childcare vouchers, eye test vouchers and flu vaccination vouchers
If you have skills/experience close to the above, please do not hesitate to apply.
(Local Authority Team Manager - CertRP)
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)