Commercial Manager - Rail
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a leading rail electrification contractor in their Glasgow office as a Commercial Manager. This organisation is extremely busy, going through a period of growth and going to be a major player throughout CP6, with projects that include the MMLE, projects across Scotland and numerous other projects.
They have been successfully onboarding staff thorughout the pandemic, and startingg remotely is a possibility during this period of uncertaintainty.
The role as the Commercial Manager will include:
- Managing the Commercial Team
- Assessing contract conditions
- Compiling moonthly applications and submitting to client and ensuring cashflow stability
- Identifyinig and caluating site instructions and extensions of time
- Liaising with clients to minimise and reduce the risk of liability to the contractor
- Attending client meetings
Experience and Qualifications required for the role:
- Experience within the rail industry, ideally the OLE sector
- Understnadning of contract documentation preperation, contract management processes and procedures
- Understanding of Commercial and financial reporting with a project, programme or portfolio
- Able to travel to different office locations
This is a permanent role which offers a fantastic basic salary alongside a car/ car allowance and various other benefits.
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact Sophie on 01732 455 300, and do not hesitiate to apply.
01732 455 300