Drainage/LLFA (Lead Local Flood Authority) Engineer -Contract
- rate is dependant on experience
- Local Government
- Job Type:
- North West
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 10-09-2020 08:48 AM
- Resourcing Team
We are currently dealing with a local authority based just in the North West, just outside Liverpool looking to recruit a Drainage/LLFA (Lead Local Flood Authority) Engineer on a contract basis. This role will be working from home, but they are ideally looking for a candidate whom is based within a local area so will be able to attend Site Visits, meeting when required.
The following job duties includes
- Providing responses to all planning applications and pre-applications on highway drainage infrastructure and potential drainage/flooding impacts as a result of new developments
- Discharge of drainage/flooding related planning conditions for approved planning applications
- Identifying and securing drainage/flooding improvements and legal agreements to support development proposals
- Managing the delivery of sustainable drainage improvements and flood mitigation projects to maintain highway drainage and minimise the risk of flooding
- Investigating flooding incidents that occur in the Borough
- Act as the Council’s LLFA representative engaging with senior managers, the public, Members and third parties,
- Working on bids for external funding (including EA bids)
As this is working in a local authority the relevant candidate must have LLFA or experience working within a local authority.
This is a contract role and rate is negotiable on experience, and could suit candidate from the North West region including Liverpool, Warrington, Manchester amongst others. If this is of interest, then don’t hesitate to contact Sebastian a Critical Project Resourcing.
01732 455 300
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)