Project Manager E&P
I am working with a leading engineering contractor who are looking for a E&P Project Manager to join them based in their Glasgow office (Coatbridge). The role will be working on a number of Electrification programmes.
- Responsible for management of packages from Grip 4 onwards
- Management of subcntractors associated with contracts
- Willing to travel and learn - opento new technolofgies
- APMP, Prince 2 or similar
- 2-4 years minimum Project Management experience within rail or civils
- Experience in being responsible for all projects reporting in accordance to client requirements
- Producing reports including designs and site progress
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further then please contact Sophie at Critical Project Resourcing on 01732 494 656 or click 'APPLY' now.
01732 455 300