Highway Project Manager
- £30 - £32 per hour
- Job Type:
- North West
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 15-09-2020 02:58 PM
- Resourcing Team
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to come from a Highways background on a contract basis (12-18 months) to work on Local Authority projects in the Manchester region, specifically Stockport.
As the Highway Project Manager job duties can include, but not limited too:
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan that embraces all elements of the project (Highways/Roads)
- Using project management techniques, to enable early identification of problems and implementation of mitigation actions
- Forecasting and cost to complete reporting to client
- Assist in producing documentation to support each stage of the project.
- Assist in managing effect of any changes of scope
- Monitor project resource against schedule.
- Report on project progress and on completion.
- Arrangement and coordination of regular internal / external project meetings
- Previous experience of managing NEC3 contracts
- Previous design experience of local roads and drainage projects, combined with previous site supervision experience of local roads and drainage projects
- Previous experience of civil public realm, town centre enhancement projects
- Financial or cost control management experience
This role would be inside IR35 and would require candidates local to the region.
If this of interest, then don’t hesitate to contact Sebastian at Critical Project Resourcing
01732 455 300
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)