A great opportunity has become available with a construction engineering company in Bolton who are looking for an Electrical Estimator. The role will be working within the engineering services M&E Business - mainly Residential, Education, Commercial sector and Value (Design and Build).
The role will involve :
- Preparing accurate net estimates of project costs
- Managing submissions of agreed tender offers to clients
- Developing design solutions to client’s briefs with input from the professional team
- Site visits regularly
- Compiling accurate budget costs plans
- Managing subcontract and material enquiry process
- Attending internal mid bid review meetings
- Successful delivery on a wide range of tenders
- Experience of various construction methods
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Controlling costs, timing and quality in line with targets
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further please contact Sophie at Critical Project Resourcing on 01732 494 656 or click ‘APPLY’ now.
01732 455 300