Project Manager - Rail
I am working witha leading engineering contractor in Doncaster who are looking for a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis. With a fantastic porftolio of work, this is a great time to join this expanidng organisation. Ideally, you will have worked on OLE programmes previously, with a strong background in railway.
The role will involve:
- Coordination of projects undertaken by the client, ensuring that all are correctly resourced and that no resource conflicts occur.
- Responsible for project reporting in accordance with client requirements. Such reports to include design and site progress, identification of critical resource elements, lost time delays and accident reporting.
- Responsible for preparation of variations and claims and all associated supporting documentation and for liaison with clients quantity surveyors to provide information / records to assist in any commercial / contractual issues.
- Monitor progress of all OLE projects to ensure that all commercial issues are addressed in line with the contract value / cost to completion.
Requirements and Experience:
- Experience in project management type roles ideally within the railway industry and OLE.
- Experienced being responsible for project reporting in accordance with client requirements.
- Producing reports to include design and site progress, identification of critical resource elements, lost time delays and accident reporting.
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity please contact Sophie at Critical Project Resourcing on 01732 494 656, or click 'APPLY' now!
01732 455 300