- £16.96 per hour
- Local Government
- Job Type:
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 07-06-2021 04:25 PM
- Resourcing Team
I am currently recruiting for an Admin Planner to work with a Local London Authority on a contract basis.
The client is looking for someone to work for the Repairs service to manage and maintain jobs on Connect system from raised date to completion.
Main duties will include:
- Providing an excellent level of customer service whilst dealing with repairs and maintenance requests and enquiries.
- Taking requests for repairs from tenants and order repair work whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Prioritising jobs by need into existing categories.
- Allocatinh works order codes to be used to identify the right trades-person to attend to carry out the correct works in the chosen category timescale.
- Managing day to day job allocation to relevant trades according to priority
- Managing complaints and Members Enquiries
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don't hesitate to apply!
01732 455 300
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)