Graphic Design Officer
- £18.85 per hour
- Local Government
- Job Type:
- Home Counties
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 08-06-2021 05:10 PM
- Charlotte Coleman
I am currently recruiting for a Graphic Design Officer to work with a Council in Kent on a contract basis.
The successful applicant will provide a full design, photographic and video service to officers and elected members as directed, on a range of campaign and non-campaign activities within agreed timescale. They will also aid the day-to-day running with the council’s communications team using all types of media to both internal and external audiences.
- Provide a high quality design service for print, advertising, displays and events.
- Champion the council’s corporate identity and brand, and be responsible for keeping the corporate brand guidance up to date.
- Produce the required number of issues of Inside Swale, the resident’s magazine with responsibility for design, advertising, print and distribution.
- Source quotations, agree prices and deadlines, place orders and liaise with external suppliers for advertising, display and print. Ensuring the council receives value for money and all its requirements are met.
- Provide a photographic service and maintain a photo library.
- Provide a video service and develop the council’s use of video as a communications tool
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met, offering a high quality of customer service.
Please do not hesitate to apply.
The post is currently on a home working basis although some office working may be required in the future depending on the ongoing covid situation.
***RATE QUOTED IS UMBRELLA INSIDE IR35***
(Local Authority Team Manager - CertRP)
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)