Estates Contract Manager
- £310 - £370 per day
- Local Government
- Job Type:
- South West
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 09-06-2021 11:59 AM
- Charlotte Coleman
My client, a Local Authority in Devon, requires an Estates Contract Manager to join them on a contract basis for a minimum period of 6 months.
- An experienced Estates Contract Manager to assist the authority for a minimum of 6 months, to programme and deliver the outputs required within the tight programme.
- Must be available ASAP
- Applicants should be experienced in the assessment of existing contracts and able to provide strategic advice to the authority through the preparation of Option Studies and Reports on the viability of outsourcing contracts vs in-house management.
- The candidate will be able to prepare contract specifications to work through the procurement, selection, management and monitoring of term contractors.
- As an alternative to this approach they should also have experience of setting up and managing in-house of service delivery teams.
- A knowledge and understanding of TUPE and the sensitivities involved in handling staff transfers.
- Ability to commence work ASAP and work across partnership client authorities in the south west.
- Flexibility to work from home and virtually, but sufficiently local to the south-west to be able to attend senior management meeting in the office on occasions and at short notice - including presenting to Members.
If you have the required skills and experience, please do not hesitate to apply.
***RATE QUOTED IS UMBRELLA INSIDE IR35***
(Local Authority Team Manager - CertRP)
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)