Senior Programme Assurance Manager Hs2
- Job Type:
- West Midlands
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 10-06-2021 11:54 AM
- Resourcing Team
A fantastic opportunity has become available working on Hs2 in Birmingham as a Senior Programme Assurance Manager. The role will involve supporting the Head of Programme and Corporate Assurance specifically on Phase 2.
The role will involve:
- Acting between external assurance providers and internal delivery team and managing these relationships
- Providing advice to delivery team and external assurance teams
- Supporting the Head of Programme and Corporate Assurance developing strategies and frameworks of processes, tools and templates defining assurance expectations.
- Leading the delivery of specific projects/ initiatives implementing and embedding Hs2 assurance policy, strategy, procedures and reporting across the organisation
- Working with other teams ensuring conclusions form assurance reviews and compliance analyses are understood, prioritised appropriately and fed into improvement places
- Maintaining good working relationships with partners – Department for Transport, Network Rail and assurance providers within and outside Hs2
Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of assurance techniques, and applied these in a major programme and multiple stakeholder environment
- Provide advice to delivery team and assurance external
- Educated to degree standard
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further please email your CV to email@example.com
01732 455 300
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)