Civil Infrastructure Engineer
We are currently dealing with a growing consultancy who are searching for Civil Design Engineers to join their team in Reading.
The team predominantly undertakes SUDs Design & Drainage Strategies, Flood Risk Assessments, Below Ground Drainage Design, Transport & Highway Design, as well as Foul Water & Utilities Assessments.
In the role, you will be given the opportunity to work on a range of infrastructure projects, including Education & Healthcare, Leisure & Hospitality, Public-realm, New Build and Major Developments. Due to the multidisciplinary nature of the consultancy, you will be working in close relation with the other teams, including the Structures and Environmental Teams to ensure projects are delivered sustainably, efficiently and with profitability; all whilst ensuring stakeholder requirements are met. You will be required to help the Senior Engineer to conduct Drainage & Highway Designs, conduct FRA’s, and conduct Foul Water & Utilities Assessments. You will also help out in the management of other junior staff members, such as graduate technicians.
- Minimum of 2 years' industry experience
- Degree in a relevant Civil Engineering course
- Have exposure to Civils3D, MicroDrainage and AutoCAD
- Previously Produced Flood Risk Assessments/Drainage Designs
- Previous experience with Highways design to adoptable standards
- Have experience working on development infrastructure (residential, commercial, industrial etc)
- Excellent communication skills
This would be a great opportunity for a developing and enthusiastic Engineer to join a growing consultancy and be part of a small and dynamic team. It would suit individuals from Basingstoke, Oxford, Berkshire, West-Surrey, Newbury and Aldershot.
If this vacancy is of interest to you, please contact Andrey at Critical Project Resourcing.
01732 455 300