We are currently working with one of the UK’s major infrastructure firms, who is looking to expand their surveying team in East Grinstead and aim to do so by recruiting a Utility Surveyor.
As a Utility Surveyor some of your responsibilities may consist of and not be limited to:
- Underground Utility Survey Project Tasks
- Advise on projects and clients
- Utilities Mapping
- Utility Tracing with the use of EM methods
- Using equipment such as the RD8000
- Survey Briefs
- Reviewing job specification and plan fieldwork methods
- Accurately observe, calculate, and record field data.
This role is predominantly field based, covering the Southeast and the surrounding areas and would require you to support the continued expansion of the utilities business area.
- 2 years of professional experience in Utilities Surveying experience
- An appropriate qualification in the field of Land Surveying
- A full UK driving license
- A CSCS Card
- Professional Membership of a relevant Chartered Institution
- Experience in Underground Surveying, including PAS128 and GPR post processing
- Be able to work without day-2-day supervision
- Make technical and supervisory and decisions for projects within the specified limits of authority.
- Ability to use CAD software (Desirable)
- Ability to us Microsoft Word (Desirable)
- ProQual (NVQ) Level 3 (Desirable)
As mentioned, this position is based in East Grinstead, so this job could suit candidates that are in the surrounding areas. If this is of interest, then do not hesitate to contact Daniel here at Critical Project Resourcing.
01732 455 300