- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 20-07-2021 03:19 PM
- Charlotte Coleman
My client, based in Coatbridge, requires an experienced Administrator to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the resources team with general administration.
- Allocation of company vehicles against the roster.
- Liaising with other teams to ensure all compliance is in place.
- Extracting and analysing data produce reports.
- Assisting with the booking and collating and record keeping of hotel bookings ensuring an up to date log is kept and any discrepancies with invoices are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ad-hoc associated administration duties to support the business.
- Basic data inputting.
- Recruitment administration/support.
Applicants must have strong administration experience, experience of accurate record keeping and be IT literate. A full UK driving licence and own transport is essential as some travel between sites may be required.
Please do not hesitate to apply.
(Local Authority Team Manager - CertRP)
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)