Planning Enforcement Inspections Officer
- £22.60 per hour
- Local Government
- Job Type:
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 20-07-2021 04:34 PM
- Resourcing Team
I am currently recruiting for a Planning Enforcement Inspections Officer to work with a Local London Authority on a contract basis.
The client is looking for someone to support the delivery of an efficient, effective and customer focussed Planning Service.
The main duties will be:
- Responsibility for carrying out a high volume of inspections on alleged breaches of planning control, recognising breaches of planning control and making preliminary decisions on expediency and appropriate course of action.
- Producing case closure notes for senior officers where breaches of planning control have not been identified or in instances where it is not deemed expedient to progress a formal investigation.
- Responsibility for producing case notes for senior officers where breaches of planning control have been identified.
Candidates will need:
- Experience of planning enforcement work in a local government setting.
- Experience of working with a wide range of IT packages
- Knowledge of enforcement procedure and an ability to understand planning enforcement legislation.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please don't hesitate to apply!
01732 455 300
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)