IT Senior Infrastructure Analyst
- £450 per day
- Local Government
- Job Type:
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 21-07-2021 04:59 PM
- Charlotte Coleman
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Infrastrcuture Analyst to work with a London Local Authority on a contract basis.
- Office 365
- Active Directory
The post-holder will work within the ICT Infrastructure Services team reporting directly to the ICT Infrastructure and Network Support Manager as a Senior Infrastructure Analyst. They will act as a technical resource for all ICT infrastructure, including; knowledge, advice, documentation, implementation, processes, specifications and problem solving. They will be responsible for technical aspects of implementation, configuration and operation of the IT environment used to deliver services and applications including, but not limited to:
- Town Hall and Central Library Data Centres
- Cloud Services primarily hosted in Azure but also AWS and GCloud
- Physical standalone servers
- Hyperconverged and Virtual servers hosted on Nutanix AHV
- Core office system including Office 365, Exchange online, One Drive, Teams, SharePoint, Intune and Azure Active Directory
- Backups including; Azure Backup, HYCU Backup and Netbackup
- Infrastructure security including; Kaspersky Antivirus, Microsoft Office 365, Azure and Mimecast e-mail
- All Microsoft operating systems including their patch and release management.
Applicants should have the necessary skills and experience to be able to hit the ground running.
Please do not hesitate to apply.
***RATE QUOTED IS UMBRELLA INSIDE IR35***
(Local Authority Team Manager - CertRP)
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)