Profile of a Successful Trainee Recruiter
These requirements do vary from Recruitment Consultancy to Recruitment Consultancy, but, this is a rough guide of what we look for here:
- Someone with integrity, morals and ethics.
- A hard worker; to be honest the most successful recruiters work harder than the competition, there is no magic formula.
- An independent mind-set; someone who can carry out research, but not as a loner, you must have the ability to work within a team.
- Someone who has proven and continuous stepped improvements in their output, this could be academically increasing their grades, or through sports, improving their performance.
- A talker; ideally with candidates and contacts, not colleagues!
We are currently looking for new recruitment consultants to join us here at Critical Project Resourcing.
We have two positions available within the company; one on our Local Authority team and the other on our Infrastructure team.
Find out more information here.
You can also give us a call on 01732 455300 and we will happily talk through the job role in more detail.