Recruitment Information Security and Data Protection policy
As a recruitment company we process personal data in relation to our own staff, work-seekers and individual client contacts. It is vitally important that we abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 set out below.
Personal data means data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from the data or from the data together with other information, which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into possession of Critical Project Resourcing Ltd.
We hold data on individuals for the following general purposes:
• Staff administration
• Advertising, marketing and public relations
• Accounts and records
• Administration and processing of work-seekers personal data for the purposes of work-finding services
The Data Protection Act 1998 requires us as a data controller to process data in accordance with the principles of data protection. These require that data shall be:
• Fairly and lawfully processed
• Processed for limited purposes
• Adequate, relevant and not excessive
• Not kept longer than necessary
• Processed in accordance with the data subjects rights
• Kept securely
• Not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area without adequate protection