MEP Rail Associate
A fantastic opportunity has become available working with a leading engineering consultancy in their London office. This will be working as the Associate MEP Engineer, covering projects which include Hs2, and a number of station projects.
The role shall involve:
- Working with clients assembling design specifications
- Acting as th MEP/ M&E CRE (Contractors Responsible Engineer) on NWR projects
- Carrying out designer from feasability through to detailed design
This could be the perfect opportunity for a Senior/ Principal MEP Engineer looking for a step up into an Associate level role.
- Chartered Engineer - BEng/ MEng Degreein Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Rail Station experience - excellent knowledge of NWR, TfL and LUL
- Experience as a leader
If you would be interested in discussing this opporunity further please contact Sophie at Critical Project Resourcing on 01732 455 300 or click 'APPLY' now.
01732 455 300