Senior Electrical Engineer- Rail stations
I am recruiting for a gloabl engineering consultancy in London, who are looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer ti join their Rail MEP team, working on proejcts which include Hs2 and a number of station designs.
The role will involve:
- Designing Electrical Systems for Railway stations - underground and overground
- Designing low voltage reticulation and distribution systems
- Using Amtech software to produce designs for low voltage systems
- Design deneral lighting systems and emergency lighting systems
Experience and Requirements:
- Charterted Engineer or working towards Chartership
- BS767 qualifications
- Extensive experience working within the rail industury (NWR, LU and TfL standard experience)
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further please contact Sophie at Critical Project Resourcing on 01732 455 300 or click 'APPLY' now!
01732 455 300