OLE Team Lead/ Senior Engineer
- Job Type:
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 08-11-2019 03:54 PM
- Resourcing Team
A fantastic opportunity has become available working with a global engineering consultancy in York, working on a number of interesting projects which include Hs2 and the Intercity Express Programme, and the Paddington to Old Oak Common Remodelling GRIP Stages 5-8.
The role will involve managing a team, and ensuring the delivery of technical multidisciplinary rail projects as well as:
- Determining Ole Design Requirements
- Producing OLE Designs
- Checking the OLE Designs and calculations
Experience and Requirements:
- Experience leading and producing OLE Equipment Feasbility, Scheme and Details Designs (layout plans, cross-sections, sectioning diagrams, bonding plans)
- CRE (Contractors Responsible Engineer) experience
- Construction and installation method experience
- Assisting bid managers in preparing tender submissions and bids
- Third Rail knowledge and Traction Power Supply and Distribution
- Chartered or near Chartered
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further please contact Sophie at Critical Project Resourcing on 01732 455 300 or click ‘APPLY’ now!
01732 455 300
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)