- £400 - £550 per day
- Local Government
- Job Type:
- Ref #:
- Ref: VR/35940 CA
- Post Date:
- 23-06-2020 04:13 PM
- Resourcing Team
A local authority based in London is looking for a Senior Accountant on an interim contract. The main purpose of this role will be to:
- Manage the delivery of a proactive finance service to directorates.
- Support resource planning for directorates, assessing the implications of service proposals, providing financial modelling and analysis of service options for projects and initiatives.
- Ensure the financial implications of change proposals are fully costed and based on sound budget management principles. Prepare financial comments to ensure that the implications of proposals being reported are fully and accurately stated
- Work in partnership with other Senior Accountants to share best practice across the teams and lead on the standardisation of the Finance service offer.
- Manage the provision of financial support to a directorate in forecasting both in-year and future year income and expenditure, ensuring these are accurate, appropriate and are supported through activity and performance analysis.
You must have previous public sector experience and also have Qualified CCAB or CIMA with post qualification experience
01732 455 300
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)