Senior Project Controls Manager - HS2
- £65000 - £81000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West Midlands
- Ref #:
- VR SK 1
- Post Date:
- 18-11-2020 04:25 PM
- Resourcing Team
I am looking for a Project Controls Manager to join Hs2 in Birmingham on a permanent basis. This role will be responsible for the coordination and development of project baseline across the scope, time, cost, risk and quality for development or delivery area of the Hs2 Programme. You will be involved in providing the strategic insight and analysis of performance against the baseline and highlighting trends or risks in support of the decision making.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Project Controls disciplines: Schedule Management, Cost Management, Change Management and Risk Management
- Baseline development and maintenance experience
- Knowledge of Project and Commercial Management principles including the understanding of cost delivery, schedule targets
- Experience working on major projects or programmes including management of multi discipline project controls teams
- Experienced in management and control of Key Project Controls systems (Primavera, P6, Prism, CEMAR)
- Experience managing and influencing governance forums and liaising with Senior Stakeholders
If you would be interested in discussing this fantastic opportunity further please contact Sophie on 01732 494 656 or email Sophie @cpresourcing.co.uk
01732 455 300
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)