Senior Project Controls Manager -HS2
- Job Type:
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 18-11-2020 04:29 PM
- Resourcing Team
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Project Controls Manager to join my client in either their Birmingham or London offices. In this position you are responsible for the coordination and support of the development of the project baseline across scope, time , risk and quality for the development or delivery of the Programme. You will manage the Project Controls Manager and Assistant Project Controls Manager.
- Knowledge of the core Project Controls disciplines: Schedule Management, Cost Management, Change Management, Risk Management , Baseline Maintenance
- Knowledge of baseline development and maintenance of baselines on a programme
- Knowledge of Project and Commercial Management principles - including cost delivery, schedule targets
- Understanding of NEC contracts, amendments, work flows of communications between contractor and client
- Experience in management and control of Key Project Controls Systems (Primavera P6, Prism, CEMAR etc)
- Experience managing and influencing governance forums including project change and investment boards with delegated decision-making powers of multi-millions of pounds.
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further please contact Sophie at Critical Project Resourcing on 01732 494 656 or click ‘APPLY’ now.
01732 455 300
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)