HR People Operations Manager
- £30.98 per hour
- Local Government
- Job Type:
- West Midlands
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 13-01-2021 04:53 PM
- Charlotte Coleman
I am currently recruiting for an HR People Operations Manager to work with a Council in the West Midlands on a contract basis.
- Provide far-reaching advice, support and guidance
- Provide invaluable, timely advice and support on complex employee relations issues, change management and organisational development activities
- Dig deeper into the challenges being faced by managers and senior leaders across the Council; and with your findings in hand, provide balanced, spot-on solutions
- Lead, coach, mentor and develop a team of Advisors
- Allocate work/cases to the team, making recommendations to both team members and line managers as required
- Encourage positive change across the organisation including by providing expert advice at formal hearings and overseeing change programme activity
- Ensure that policies are in line with current and future legislation
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent knowledge of current employment legislation and case law
- Extensive HR experience within a complex and unionised organisation
- Change management experience
- Team management experience
- Knowledge of TUPE, redundancy and change
- Job evaluations knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of Local Government terms and conditions of employment
This post is currently home based due to Covid-19. Working hours can be flexible whether home working or office based.
Rate quoted is umbrella inside IR35.
(Local Authority Team Manager - CertRP)
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)