Geotechnical Designer Site Representative – Contract
- £30 - £45 per hour
- Job Type:
- East Linton
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 20-02-2021 08:45 AM
- Resourcing Team
We are currently looking for a Designer Site Representative from a Geotechnical background on a contract basis to be based near Edinburgh, specifically East Linton. This would be working on a Network Rail project, specifically an embankment widening and pilling projects. As the Designers Site Representative your duties could include, but not limited to:
- review of works in comparison with anticipated ground conditions and feedback to design team any observations;
- review of monitoring results in real time and feedback results;
- feedback to contractor on alignment of site works to design assumptions and agreed methodology; and
- record any variations to design.
- provide real time design input / feedback to the works with back up from the office based design team.
- Experienced in Geotechnical Engineering coming from both a site and design background
- Familiarity with Network Rail standard clauses for Earthworks and Piling, SHW Earthworks and ICE piling specification
- Site experience – ideally on railway embarkment
- Earth works experience– ideally railway
- Interpreting and monitoring results experience
As mentioned, this is a contract position based near Edinburgh, specifically East Linton so the relevant candidate would need to be commutable from this region. If this role is of interest, then don’t hesitate to contact Sebastian at Critical Project Resourcing.
01732 455 300
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form & submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)