Rail Director - Telecommunications
A fantastic opportunity has become available to work with an engineering company expanding, and looking to bring a Project Director on board to manage a major UK rail programme. This role will be based in Reading, or could also work for an individual in the Warwickshire area.
The role will involve:
- Leading the railway project to time, project and quality
- Work alongside the commercial organisation to ensure the requirements of the mobile network operations and NWR are included
- Manage stakeholders associated with programme
- Accurate and timely reporting of milestone delivery
- Rail based experienced - Telecommunications experience preferential
- Excellent interpersonal skills capable of engaging customers, employees and internal stakeholders
- Experience working as the Project Director on other notable rail projects
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further then please contact Sophie at Critical Project Resourcing on 01732 494 656 or click ‘apply’ now.
01732 455 300