Senior Programme Assurance Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Programme Assurance Manager to join the Hs2 Programme, based in their Birmingham office. The role will delivery requirements in the assurance strategy, delivering review and the broader implementation of assurance activities across the Programme.
- Managing the day to day delivery of assurance activities
- Working with the delivery and governance teams and assurance providers ensuring assurance plans are documented and agreed
- Work with internal and 3rd party assurance providers, undertaking reviews of project baselines (scope, cost, risk and schedule)
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience in project delivery- assurance, project management or business analyst capacity
- Experience leading teams within a matrix environment
- Experience leading programme reviews, assurance or audit services on major projects
- Experience of programme, project assurance or audit reporting
- Knowledge of interfaces between risk management, governance and assurance
- Knowledge of best practice in project, programme and portfolio management
- MSP/ Prince 2 qualified
- Knowledge of assurance tools and techniques
- Assurance qualifications
This role is offering a fantastic salary with a 20% flex fund (20% of your salary) which can be taken in cash, as well as a great contributory pension scheme.
If you would be interested in discussing the role further please contact Sophie at Critical Project Resourcing on 01732 494 656, or click ‘apply’ now with your up to date CV.
01732 455 300